Ready Player One
Ready Player One Chapter 24 Summary
How It All Goes Down
- Not much happens in this short chapter.
- Wade is frustrated at his inability to decipher the clue to the Second Gate.
- Unfortunately, the clue was a snap for Sorrento and the Sixers, who find the Second Gate and the Crystal Key in a very short time.
- This devastates Wade, who doesn't just want to throw his controller at the television, he wants to throw himself off a building.
- Thankfully for him, Shoto inadvertently performs suicidus interruptus when he arranges a chat with Parzival to talk about what happened to Daito, who left something to Parzival in his will. Why would a digital avatar need a will?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...
Noodle's College Search