Available to teachers only as part of theThe Red Badge of CourageTeacher Pass
The Red Badge of CourageTeacher Pass includes:
- Assignments & Activities
- Reading Quizzes
- Current Events & Pop Culture articles
- Discussion & Essay Questions
- Challenges & Opportunities
- Related Readings in Literature & History
Sample of Reading Quizzes
Questions1. What is the name of the youth from whose point of view we get most of the story?
2. What side of the war does the youth fight on?
3. What city does the youth pass through on the way to the camp?
4. What does the tall soldier try to convince the others of?
5. What does the tall soldier confess that relieves the youth?
3. Washington, D.C.
4. That they're about to go fight
5. That he might run in battle
CORRESPONDING LEARNING GUIDE