Rikki-Tikki-Tavi from The Jungle Book Paragraphs 105-111 Summary
- When Rikki-tikki wakes up, he tells Darzee to tell the Coppersmith that Nagaina is dead.
- The Coppersmith is a bird who acts as the town-crier. He tells everybody that Nagaina is dead and the garden is safe again. And there was much rejoicing (yay).
- As for Rikki-tikki, he heads back to the house to receive his fair share of food and lovings from the family.
- That night, he sleeps on Teddy's bed while the father and mother think about how he saved all their lives.
- (Why they don't think about moving after three deadly snake attacks in two days is anybody's guess.)
- And Rikki-tikki kept the garden so safe that no cobra dared came inside the walls again.