The Road Not Taken Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Do you think the road the speaker took was really the less traveled one? Why?
- What do you think the chances are that the speaker will get to come back and try the other path?
- Do you think the speaker regrets his choice, or is happy about it? Why?
- What type of choices do you think this fork in the road represents for the speaker?
- What personal choices does this poem remind you of?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...