SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
It doesn't matter whether your biological inclinations run toward the ecological (E) or the molecular (M): Shmoop's guide to the SAT Subject Test™ in Biology covers biological communities, cellular structure, and everything in between. Learn about the difference between Biology E and Biology M (short answer: 20 questions), find out why you can't take Ecology and Molecular Biology on the same day, and review the topics you'll need to conquer both.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online SAT Biology Subject Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you’ll find…
- full-length exams
- fun and engaging review
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
- reports and statistics
And so much more.
Check out our online Test Prep for other SAT Subject Exams, too!
- SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
- SAT Chemistry Subject Test
- SAT Chinese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT French and French with Listening Subject Tests
- SAT German and German with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Italian Subject Test
- SAT Japanese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Korean with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Latin Subject Test
- SAT Literature Subject Test
- SAT Math Subject Test
- SAT Physics Subject Test
- SAT Spanish Subject Test
- SAT Spanish with Listening Subject Test
- SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- SAT World History Subject Test