SAT Subject Test : Chemistry
You and Shmoop sure have chemistry.
What's more awesome than learning about chemistry? Nothing. If you want to know why everyone's talking about VSEPR and STP, then you've come to the right place. Be in the know with Shmoop's guides to the SAT Chemistry Subject Test™.
Have a tough time remembering how hybridization of orbitals works? We've got you covered. Need help distinguishing your pH from your P and H? We're on it. Did Heisenberg dig the plum pudding? Yeah, we go there.
Grab the lab goggles and get to studying.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online SAT Chemistry Subject Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you’ll find…
- full-length exams
- fun and engaging review
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
- reports and statistics
And so much more.
A purchase gives you unlimited access for 12 months.
Check out our online Test Prep for other SAT Subject Exams, too!
- SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
- SAT Chemistry Subject Test
- SAT Chinese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT French and French with Listening Subject Tests
- SAT German and German with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Italian Subject Test
- SAT Japanese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Korean with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Latin Subject Test
- SAT Literature Subject Test
- SAT Math Subject Test
- SAT Physics Subject Test
- SAT Spanish Subject Test
- SAT Spanish with Listening Subject Test
- SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- SAT World History Subject Test