SAT French and French w/Listening Subject Tests
Need some help mastering the language of love, fromage, and French fries? Irregular verbs getting you down? Well, before you go around wooing people in the wrong tense, voice, and mood, let Shmoop lend a hand and help you get your passé compose straight from your imparfait.
Use our exam-specific tips to beat the SAT French and French With Listening Subject Tests™. Learn how to avoid freaking out the next time you're confronted with faux-amis—at least, the linguistic ones. You're on your own with the real-life ones. Review French grammar, vocab, and culture. Oh hey, that's the same in French and English! Even get test-day tips to be sure you're ready for the big day.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online SAT French and French With Listening Subject Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you’ll find…
- full-length exams
- fun and engaging review
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
- reports and statistics
And so much more.
A purchase gives you unlimited access for 12 months.
Check out our online Test Prep for other SAT Subject Exams, too!
- SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
- SAT Chemistry Subject Test
- SAT Chinese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT French and French with Listening Subject Tests
- SAT German and German with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Italian Subject Test
- SAT Japanese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Korean with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Latin Subject Test
- SAT Literature Subject Test
- SAT Math Subject Test
- SAT Physics Subject Test
- SAT Spanish Subject Test
- SAT Spanish with Listening Subject Test
- SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- SAT World History Subject Test