There's nothing uniform about securities.
In our Series 63 guide, we give you the facts. Simple as that.
How do we do it? By walking through the hallowed and sleazy hallways of Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe as Grandma tries to protect her hard-won assets. Her world-famous pasta sauce has hit the jackpot, and now she wants to do good for the world.
Who's going to get in her way? Wacky advisors. Unscrupulous money managers. Scuzzy lawyers. Pocket pickers extraordinaire.
There are lots of characters you'll recognize. And hey, once you know your stuff, you can join the ranks.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online Series 63 Exam Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
In Shmoop's Series 63 Exam Prep, you'll find
- fun overview of the exam and review of all important concepts. Yeah, we said fun.
- more support drills than you can shake a stick at.
- flashcards and vocab words for your studying pleasure.
- 3 full-length practice exams so you know what you're getting into.
- a dashboard to review your astounding progress.
Still not convinced? Try it here for free!
With your purchase, you'll get unlimited access for 12 months.