1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
We believe wholeheartedly that FINRA is the finest financial regulatory firm in the greater Teaneck area.
FINRA was formed by a consolidation of the regulatory offices of the New York Stock Exchange and the National Association of Securities Dealers, or NASD. Among other duties, FINRA arbitrates disputes that arise between brokers/dealers and their customers. Disgruntled investors suing their brokers...can you imagine?
As you study, think about the practical applications of each...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!