1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Does it get any more exciting than life insurance?
Not for our money, it doesn’t. Life insurance is protection against loss of income if the insured passes away. Similar to annuities, you pay into a contract (or policy) and receive sums or a lump sum upon termination of the policy (or death). There are exceptions to this, however, depending on which type of insurance you choose.
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!