1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Time to learn some econ, Shmooge. Let’s start with Macroeconomics. Macro is basically having a bird’s-eye view of everything – like a plane looking at the ground from 30,000 feet. You can see the lay of the land, but you can’t see details.”
Shmooge sighed. “Okay, that’s easy. Macroeconomics is the big picture. I’ve reviewed the writing a hundred times. The people at Shmoop write good shit.”1
1 Ezekial Shmooge is a paid endorser of Shmoop products.