1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Okay, let’s keep going,” Homer stated. “Now that you’ve learned all this great stuff about how to help Martha plan her financial future, you have to use it in a manner that’s fair to her. This is all covered under FINRA Rule –Fair Dealing with Customers and you will definitely see it on the exam. It’s a bunch of dry legalese that only lawyers should be forced to read, but this bit sums it up nicely:”
Implicit in all member and registered representative relationships with cus...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!