1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Figure snapped its fingers and the chart disappeared. “As a very wise blonde woman once said, ‘Let’s Start at the Very Beginning…’” at Shmooge’s blank look the Figure sighed again. “Explain common stock, Shmooge. I know you know this one.”
“Common stock is an investment in stock representing ownership in a company and is one of the easiest ways to obtain an ownership stake in a company,” Shmooge recited. “Advantages to common stock ownership include voting rights (common ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!