1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“What about taxation of mutual funds?” Bart asked.
Shmooge nodded. “Well…mutual funds are financial animals, so I guess one would think that they would be pretty savvy as to what makes the best tax efficient sense as they operate. If you looked at the over 100% turnover in many funds’ portfolios, taking into account that all gains will be treated as short term perhaps you would beg to differ. And the story gets worse when you consider that most of those funds don’t even beat the S&P 500 in...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!