1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Pushing a client to buy a security in order to receive the next dividend is a big no-no in the securities industry. Just know that it’s never a good idea.
There’s also a nifty bit of legal language on every prospectus that reads:
“On the ex-dividend date for a distribution, a fund’s share price is reduced by the amount of the distribution. If you buy shares just before the ex-dividend date, in effect, you ‘buy the dividend.’ You will pay the full price for the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!