1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
And now we move on to recordkeeping, everyone’s favorite topic. What does FINRA have to say about recordkeeping?
Each member shall make and preserve books, accounts, records, memoranda, and correspondence in conformity with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and statements of policy promulgated there under and with the Rules of this Association and as prescribed by SEC Rule 17a-3.
This rule also outlines the information a member firm needs to obtain from the ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!