1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
It’s worth noting that fund complexes behave and bill with very different mind-sets.
Fidelity is huge. They have literally thousands of funds, most of which are not very large. Small funds start out with very high fees. In practice, those signing up to buy funds inside the Fidelity complex get to pool their assets and achieve cheaper break points for fees, but those who don’t or who just come into that one small fund, pay high f...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!