1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Individual Accounts are accounts for—you guessed it—individuals,” Marge stated. “Only the individual named on the account can make decisions for the account (unless a signed discretionary authorization form is on file), and upon death of the account holder, any assets in the account pass directly to the named beneficiary of the account (bypassing probate court, incidentally).”
“Wait a sec, what if somebody wants their spouse to have access to their individual account?”
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!