1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Collateralized Mortgage Obligations
CMOs are a type of derivative made up of mortgages or mortgage-backed securities. You don’t need to know much about CMOs for the exam, but there are a few things you should know, just in case you get a random CMO question (and don’t be surprised if you do).
A CMO is made up of tranches, which is basically just a fancy-schmancy way of saying ‘classes.’ Each tranche (or class) pays out principal (which comes from the interest on mortgage payments made by ho...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!