1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Shmooge tried to remember everything he’d learned about trusts from his earlier studies.
“Let’s see…a trust is a type of account in which assets are held and managed for the eventual benefit of one or more beneficiaries.”
“Good, go on.” Bart was standing at the chalkboard again.
“The trust is established and initially funded by a grantor, who takes assets from his or her own account and places them in the trust. The rules for how the trust is set up, how the assets are ma...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!