1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The 1940 Investment Advisors Act targeted the evil-doers, the ones who convinced Ma and Pa to speculate on oil wells in the Arctic when they should have been putting their life savings into T-bills.
These evil-doers were the investment advisors themselves, and going forward, they were subject to minimum education requirements, as well as passing onerous and ungodly boring exam preps like the one you are reading now (sorry).
For the test, note that if an advisor bills outside of the trading...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!