1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The 1940 Investment Company Act was all about investment companies, mainly mutual funds. Because so many investors got so screwed in the investment frenzy in the late 1920s, Congress wanted to be sure that, going forward, a bunch of well-dressed men in suits wouldn't steal Ma and Pa's kitchen. As a result, in order to sell shares to the public, mutual funds had various strictures placed upon them.
They had to register with the SEC, they had to clearly communicate their investment strategy,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!