1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Warning: This section might cause you to face-plant onto your desk.
But hang with us, because you'll need to know some basic facts about the registration process for the Series 63 exam. First things first: the U.S. provides a broad, underlying framework for how the requirements for registration should be set up, but leaves the details to each state's Administrator.
Here's what they have to say:
|The application shall contain whatever information the Administrator by rule requires concerning...|
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!