1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Look, as we've said numerous times, Administrators are securities crime fighters. Their mission is to protect the public interest and if you're an issuer and you freak 'em out in any way, they'll take you downtown—with their all-powerful stop orders.
These stop orders can turn a blue-skied day into thunderclouds and twisters by temporarily or permanently disabling your security registration, thus blunting your capital raising capabilities. Not good news if you're a company.
As Section 306 of ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!