1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Regulators have always treated advertisements like they were the work of the devil (and not without reason). They monitor advertisements like church ladies watching over their flock and enforce stringent rules for how information is displayed on them and what information can be used.
For example, an investment adviser can publish an advertisement that lists past stock picks, as long as they don’t imply that future stock pick results are guaranteed because of past successes. And, if the a...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!