1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A BD is a natural person or a business entity, right? Hai! An agent is the stockbroker that transacts your trade in WTF Inc. She’s licensed, she’s taken the 63, she’s paid her fees and wallowed in paperwork. She’s been through it, ya know. The USA says of an agent:
“Agent” means any individual other than a broker-dealer who represents a broker-dealer or issuer in effecting or attempting to effect purchases or sales of securities.
So let’s cue up our USA brains and ask (because thi...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!