1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
NASAA doesn't launch rocket ships. Instead, it patrols the murky backwaters of securities fraud.
These people are state Administrators, and they serve the investors of their state with powerful weapons at their disposal. Together, all 50 state Administrators and their offices link together to form the North American Securities Association—and yes, they include Administrators from the provinces of Canada. (Nobody invited Mexico to the party back in 1956, when NASAA's Bib...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!