1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bernard Lawrence “Bernie” Madoff, an American stockbroker, investment advisor and financier, was responsible for pulling off the largest financial fraud in U.S. history. His case is just something you have to comprehend, as it resides in the pantheon of all Ponzi schemes and its treatment of fraud is like financial porn for the 63.
Madoff’s core skill in fraud resided in faking financial statements. He claimed that he had huge compound investment returns when in fact he lost money. But as ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!