1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Few "natural" persons, as the U.S. legalese and regulators define us human beings, appreciate being compared to a soulless entity that can't dance, skydive, tell a joke, or fall in love. But what in tarnation do corporate persons and natural persons have to do with the registration of broker-dealers, investment advisors, reps, and agents?
This section, which accounts for 24 of 60 questions on the exam (that's 40%, biz peeps), covers registration of corporations and individuals, as...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!