1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Employee Retirement Security Income Act of 1974 (ERISA) governs the overwhelming majority of retirement plans. The Act also indirectly governs all Individual Retirement Accounts. The investment community is widely impacted by the rules of ERISA. But in a big “Oops! Our bad!” moment, lawmakers forgot (or failed) to synchronize the Act with securities laws. The result was a lack of consistency in the overall regulatory framework. They also made the head-scratching decision to give the pow...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!