1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Greetings, fellow traveler. You hold in your hand the incomparable Shmoop 101 primer on equities and investment companies. We are about to embark on a journey through the world of company ownership and mutual fund hullabaloo. Hang on tight.
Common stock represents a slice of the pie—in other words, ownership in a company. Say you can buy one share of Google for about $500. If Google has about 330 million shares outstanding, that means that there are 330 million slices in the GOOG p...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!