1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Okay, the title sounds like more of what we've already covered, but trust us, there are additional ethical practices that are discussed in the Uniform Securities Act that will be covered on the Series 63 exam. What we've covered so far in the ethics section has dealt with prohibiting fraud when providing investment advice.
But Uniform Securities Act also prohibits fraud, or intent to deceive or manipulate, in the solicitation of clients. The Uniform Securities Act specifically states:
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!