1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
When you register a security, you're giving the state a full explanation of what that security is and letting the Administrator put a tracking tag on it. The state wants these details on any security being sold to investors within its state borders because it gives them a window into what's out there on the market.
But not every security needs the state's regulation. The job of the state Administrator is to protect the public from buying sour securities, mostly from small, shady companies and...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!