1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Greetings, earthling. You are holding in your hands the inimitable Shmoop 101 primer on fixed-income securities. It's designed for speed, maximum enjoyment, and perhaps a little edification. We hope you enjoy the ride.
The market for assets that are going to pay you back your money in less than a year is called the Money-Money-Money-MONEY! Market. Within this market, you will see Treasury bills, commercial paper, medium-term notes, banker's acceptances, federal agency...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!