1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
We all know that the fact that Myron did really well speculating with Bubbie’s money doesn’t change things. He took risks with Bubbie’s money that he shouldn’t have (“appropriateness” of investments). Things could have easily gone the other way.
And the numbers he quoted—were they net of Myron’s fees? Was there a load charged when Bubbie entered his deal? Bertie didn’t read the fine print. He’s now regretting that he didn’t have a third party lawyer read the contract. Was there go...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!