1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
To AmericanEagleGold, the word guarantee is like the word "omg" is to texting teens—it's just part of their everyday lexicon.
Myron used it when trying to convince Bubbie to loan them money for a special back-door deal with Smarmy & Sons Broker-dealers. It went a little something like this:
"Trust me, Bubbie, this is a great deal. I mean, if I had the cash you're sitting on right now, I'd go all in. I can guarantee you'll make a killing with this deal." (It's a word he used frequently. R...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!