1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Hate to break it to you: your financial advisor, Myron, ain't interested in you or your simple way of life.
Of course, you won’t realize that until his payday, when it'll be too late to stop him. He’s the reason Blue-Sky Laws were "invented."
And this is largely what the Series 63 exam is all about: protecting investors in securities (like widows, orphans, and cardiologists-from-Milwaukee), against the financial advisors of the wor...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!