1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Quick interruption for some breaking news: you can't really get anywhere in the financial world if you're a deceptive jerk.
You might have success here and there, but trust is your most valuable currency. You should know in your gut what fiduciary responsibility is because it's all about character. And though lots of shady folks are drawn like moths to the finance flame because of the money, the fact is that character counts in this business. That means actually providing a service, actually...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!