1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Look, can we just say it? Myron's a bad dude.
By following Bertie's instructions, he was Refusing or Ignoring a Customer's Legitimate Instructions, because we know that Bertie was not the actual customer here. His instructions weren't legitimate because he's not authorized to trade in Bubbie's account. "Legitimate" also means "within reason." That is the context used by the Series 63 exam—and seldom used by Myron.
If Bubbie were to instruct Myron to "invest all of my money in muni bonds, b...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!