1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
So, as we already have seen in spades, Stiffy’s a baaaad many. Refusing or Ignoring a Customer’s Legitimate Instructions refers to instructions that are actually legitimate. Not only does this mean authorized, in the sense of a client being authorized to trade in that account (as discussed, Bertie is not authorized to trade in Bubbie’s account), but “legitimate” also means “within reason” and that is the context used in the Series 63 exam and seldom by Stiffy.
If Bubby were to i...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!