1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Because the USA was drawn up with help of the Canucks to the north of the border there is specific reference to the limited registration of Canadian broker-dealers. This is all about how Canadian BDs hustle and flow with Canadian clients temporarily in the U.S. yes, temporarily, meaning less than 183 days, according to the recommendation of the Committee overseeing a rehaul of the USA in 2002 (see notes on section 201-A).
Basically, the same rules of logic apply to Canadian BDs working with...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!