1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bubbie first met with SilverSlacks to go over her account. This was the investment bank, who took The Sauce Company public. In addition to their powerful investment banking business, they had a private wealth management business as well.
There were a dozen lawyers, all in the same uniform, in the meeting. They presented her with endless papers she needed to sign. She read a few of them. They all looked like waivers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk7bAV2DIyE
Waivers of SilverSlacks liability....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!