1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bubbie's first meeting was with SilverSlacks—the investment bank that took The Sauce Company public—to go over her account. Turns out that in addition to their powerful investment banking business, they also had a private wealth management business.
There were a dozen lawyers in the meeting, who presented her with an endless amount of paperwork that she needed to sign. She read a few of them, and they all looked like waivers.
Waivers of SilverSlacks' liability, waivers of...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!