1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
There are three ways an issuer might go about registering its securities in states. They are:
(a) Notification. Issuers using this method must have a federal registration filed with the SEC. They basically tell (notify) the state that they have met all the requirements outlined by the state to register a security.
(b) Coordination. A joint venture between the SEC and the states. Basically, the SEC notifies all states in which the issue will occur. The state does nothing to dictate the form of...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!