1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Now we know that with every definition defined by the Great Regulators, there are always a few outliers that are given exceptions from that definition.
The terms defined in this subsection do not include:
(A) any bona fide pledge or loan;
We're talking about pledging securities as collateral, like in the case of a loan (not the Pledge of Allegiance, though a loan for the Pledge would be pretty cool). This transaction can take place whether the securities are registered or not. The state...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!