1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Bubbie and Bertie couldn't believe what they just heard. Marx had just delivered his performance review of the foundation's portfolio, and to say it wasn't what they expected would have been a colossal understatement.
Marx shrugged. "It is what it is. I wish I had better news."
"Better news?" Bertie repeats. "Myron is up 22% in the first six months, and you're up just 1%? What are you guys even doing over here?"
"A fixed-income heavy portfolio just doesn't pay off in this market,"...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!