1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In November of 2000, the SEC adopted itself some Regulation S-P. That is, privacy rules, which it tucked snugly under section 504 of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
That section said, "Listen up, SEC and other federal agencies, you've got to adopt some rules that will gum up a financial institution's ability to disclose nonpublic personal information about consumers."
Under G-L-B, a financial institution needs to send you a notice of its privacy policies and practices and it can't show other...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!