1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In the flesh-and-blood world of regulation (the people, as opposed to the rules and regulations themselves), there is no official securities regulator position called "the Enforcer." But in defense of the regulators, they're not known for their imaginative qualities. Those qualities tend to belong to their opponents, the various violators, cheaters, scammers, and fraudsters who dream of life in terms of sumptuous, ill-gotten material gains brought forth by brilliant schemes....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!