1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In 1996, lawmakers mated and produced The National Securities Market Improvement Act of 1996 (NSMIA) out of which was born a unique class of investments called Federal Covered Securities. According to NSMIA, federally covered investments were investments that could really use a break from all the regulatory nagging. The Act did away with individual state registration for these investments.
So who was in this cool club? Well, if you were a security that was listed, or authorized to be listed,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!