1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In order to understand why soliciting orders for unregistered, non-exempt securities this is wrong, you first have to understand what the terms exempt and non-exempt mean—and why they're important.
A security that is exempt is one that is not required to be registered with the State and/or the SEC. On the other hand, a non-exempt security is—you guessed it—required to be registered with the State and/or the SEC before it can be sold.
When it comes to non-exempt securities, there are all ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!