1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
In the scheme of Bubbie's life, ten years wasn't a long time. And if she carried the math further—20 years, 30 years, or more—things were grim if she only compounded at 3% per year.
With advice from a few "money people" around her and her now-bankrupt co-founder Bertie (who never sold a share of BUBB, the ticker name of The Sauce Company stock), she settled on splitting the money into two buckets of $10 million each. It was almost all the money she had—there was just $2 million left for he...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!