1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
No client ever wants to hear the phrase "unauthorized transactions."
Unauthorized transactions are transactions that occur in a client's account that have not been authorized by the client prior to execution. The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA from here on out) defines an unauthorized transaction as the "sale or purchase of securities without the investor's prior knowledge and authorization." Read all about the thrilling world of unauthorized transactions here.
We're not the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!